We want you to know we are serious about your privacy.
Guidelines and Spam Act issued on 17th September 2001, and fully
effective as of 11th April 2004 (see http://www.privacy.gov.au/business/index.html
).However, important aspects of our policy are:
1. Personal details provided by you to Purpose Web Pty Ltd through electronic responses from this site will
not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third
2. However, Purpose Group may communicate with
you again with other information that is complimentary to your
3. Each of these communications will have clear
'opt-out' instructions so you can choose not to receive further
Purpose Group communication.
4. On the other hand, you may wish to receive
other Purpose Group communication, you would always be asked before
such information is forwarded.
How Purpose uses the information you provide…
Purpose may use information it collects from you for the primary
purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary
purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
Purpose generally uses personal information to:
- provide you with products or services you have requested;
- personalise and customise your experiences on the Purpose
- help Purpose manage and enhance its services to you;
- communicate with you;
- provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on
the Purpose website in which Purpose believes you may be interested;
- give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails
and 'e-newsletters' from Purpose.
If you wish to Opt out of our communication…
It is not in Purpose Group’s interest to continue to send
you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you
have any questions regarding this please contact email@example.com